- Love is tying shoelaces: Sonam, Anand show how(11:34)
New Delhi, April 19 (IANS) Actress Sonam Kapoor's businessman husband Anand S. Ahuja went down on one knee to tie his significant other's shoelaces at a store launch in the capital.
- I always wanted to be loved: Siddhant Chaturvedi(20:32)
Mumbai, April 18 (IANS) "Gully Boy" star Siddhant Chaturvedi says he wanted to be loved by people and has taken a vow to always handle his own social media. "I always wanted people to love me. I am happy thats happening now," Siddhant said.
- Skipping breakfast may increase death risk(13:38)
Brasilia, April 18 (IANS) Do you skip your morning meal and eat dinner late at night? If so, it may increase the risk of death and other heart-related problems, researchers have warned.
- Being bullied at school may up mental health issues(13:38)
London, April 18 (IANS) Parents, take note. If your child is being bullied in secondary school, it may dramatically increase his/her chances of mental health problems and unemployment later in life, researchers have warned.
- Scars and colour: Showbiz brings alive shades of beauty(10:22)
By Radhika Bhirani
New Delhi, April 18 (IANS) Decades before Deepika Padukone chose to play a girl with an acid-scarred face on the big screen, Zeenat Aman and Rekha essayed strong women with disfigured faces in films, a medium where the heroine has typically lent glamour.
- Why TikTok ban may not give the desired results (Lead)(19:22)
New Delhi, April 17 (IANS) With crores of people in India already using TikTok and all of them having the option to share the app with others, blocking its access on Google Play Store and Apple App Store may not produce the desired results, experts have warned.
- Priyanka makes breathtaking bride on Vogue cover(17:50)
Los Angeles, April 17 (IANS) Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra Jonas looks beguiling in her breathtaking custom Ralph Lauren wedding gown on Vogue Netherlands' inaugural Love & Wedding Issue.
- Why TikTok ban may not have the desired results(15:10)
New Delhi, April 17 (IANS) With crores of people in India already using TikTok and all of them having the option to share the app with others, blocking its access on Google Play Store and Apple App Store may not have the desired results, say experts.
- Work on getting the perfect skin for D-Day(14:24)
New Delhi, April 17 (IANS) The bridal glow is every bride's dream. Don't let the harsh summer come in your way, and work your way towards it by keeping yourself hydrated and moisturised, say experts.
- Busted: 20 most common myths around sleep(14:46)
New York, April 16 (IANS) Common myths around sleep like snoring is harmless or having a drink helps fall asleep not only shape poor habits but may also pose a significant public health threat, say researchers.
- Nykaa, Adobe partner for customer experience management(13:26)
Mumbai, April 16 (IANS) Aiming to better embrace digital transformation, online beauty major Nykaa.com on Tuesday announced it is partnering with software major Adobe in order to expand its focus on Customer Experience Management (CXM).
- Parents worry about teenagers' safety using cabs(20:26)
New York, April 15 (IANS) Many parents are concerned about safety of their children who use ride-sharing services like Uber and Ola for going to college or live independently in a new city, say researchers.
- Suhana Khan glows in dewy make-up look(16:48)
Mumbai, April 15 (IANS) Suhana Khan, the daughter of superstar Shah Rukh Khan, had her highlighter and tinted lip colour on-point during a recent outing with her friend.