- HBO fires back at Trump for GoT inspired tweet(9 minutes ago)
Los Angeles, April 19 (IANS) Television network HBO has fired back at US President Donald Trump after he sent another "Game of Thrones" inspired tweet in response to the release of a redacted version of Special Counsel Robert Muellers report on the Russia investigation.
- I like south Indian films: Diljit Dosanjh(15 minutes ago)
New Delhi, April 19 (IANS) Diljit Dosanjh is proud of his roots in Punjab, but the singer-actor is ready to explore the south Indian film industry as well.
- Taimur just a child, don't stalk him: Saif(27 minutes ago)
By Subhash K. Jha
Mumbai, April 19 (IANS) Protective father Saif Ali Khan, discernibly disturbed by the constant attention given to his 2-year-old son Taimur, says the child needs to left alone by the paparazzi.
- Nicki Minaj parts ways with long-time managers(12:50)
Los Angeles, April 19 (IANS) Rapper Nicki Minaj has parted ways with Gee Roberson and Cortez Bryant and Blueprint/Maverick Management. She had worked with the pair for the majority of her career.
- Documentary series on NXIVM sex cult in works(12:32)
Los Angeles, April 19 (IANS) Television network HBO is producing a documentary series on NXIVM, the purported self-help organisation that is facing charges of sex trafficking and racketeering.
- 'Godzilla II...' gets India release date(12:28)
New Delhi, April 19 (IANS) Following the global success of "Godzilla" and "Kong: Skull Island", the next chapter, "Godzilla II: King Of The Monsters", will release in India on May 31.
- We connected as people: Guru on teaming with Pitbull(12:28)
Mumbai, April 19 (IANS) Indian singer Guru Randhawa, who has marked his maiden international collaboration with American rapper Pitbull with "Slowly slowly", says that eventually both the artistes felt connected at a human level.
- Big B, Aamir, Ranbir pay tribute to Pulwama victims(11:38)
Mumbai, April 19 (IANS) Leading actors Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan and Ranbir Kapoor have featured in a tribute song dedicated to the 40 slain CRPF troopers who died in a terror attack in Pulwama, Jammu and Kashmir, in February.
- '83' prep video shows cast having fun with cricket(11:36)
Mumbai, April 19 (IANS) From practicing how to spin balls to acing batting skills -- the cast of "'83" can be seen giving their best in the prep video of the upcoming Bollywood entertainer on India's historical 1983 Cricket World Cup win.
- Love is tying shoelaces: Sonam, Anand show how(11:34)
New Delhi, April 19 (IANS) Actress Sonam Kapoor's businessman husband Anand S. Ahuja went down on one knee to tie his significant other's shoelaces at a store launch in the capital.
- Eastwood may direct 'The Ballad of Richard Jewell'(10:16)
Los Angeles, April 19 (IANS) Veteran actor Clint Eastwood might direct "The Ballad of Richard Jewell", a look at a security guard whose life gets turned upside down after media reports identified him as a possible suspect in the 1996 Atlanta Olympics bombing.
- Marvel films might have superheroes in different sizes(10:02)
By Natalia Ningthoujam
Seoul, April 19 (IANS) Marvel Studios want their films to "reflect audiences all over the globe that are cheering" their work. Though they are going big on diversity, they are yet to have a plus-size superhero or someone who doesn't have an envious physique. But this might change "sooner than you think", says Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige.
- 'India's Most Wanted' teaser creates curiosity(22:32)
New Delhi, April 18 (IANS) In the midst of the election season, a teaser of Bollywood film 'India's Most Wanted' has generated curiosity on the social media about the real inspiration behind the film, with people interpreting it in different ways.
- 'Tabah ho gaye': 'Kalank' memes take over social media(22:18)
Mumbai, April 18 (IANS) Karan Johar's multi-starrer, mega-budget "Kalank" may have registered 2019's biggest opening day collection by garnering Rs 21.60 crore, but viewers took to the social media with a sea of memes taking on the film.
- I always wanted to be loved: Siddhant Chaturvedi(20:32)
Mumbai, April 18 (IANS) "Gully Boy" star Siddhant Chaturvedi says he wanted to be loved by people and has taken a vow to always handle his own social media. "I always wanted people to love me. I am happy thats happening now," Siddhant said.